Business Administration Courses
Business administration courses are for students who intend to pursue careers in business management. It emphasizes the integration of different fields of business to develop a general perspective to business problems and challenges. The program course offerings stress rigorous analysis of the concepts and principles that are basic to an understanding of the business management field. Course work relates theories and ideas to the operating practices and policies of business organizations.
Courses intend to enable students to:
- Explain and apply general theories and practices relating to management.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications utilized within various areas of the business environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate various management technologies within the functions of management.
- Understand ethical issues associated with business decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage human resources and the importance of focusing on both the internal and external customer.
- Identify and analyze factors critical to strategic planning, including economic principles associated with organizational behavior.
- Relate the knowledge and experience necessary to think critically and creatively with respect to business decisions.
Business Administration Courses could be categorized as follows: